Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Member of the Richmond Mortgage Banker's Association


I have some very exciting news to share with all of you. I have become a Board Member of the Richmond Mortgage Banker's Association (RMBA). What better way to help all of my clients than by being part of this amazing group of people who directly influence the Mortgage Industry in Virginia.

So who is the RMBA? They are the people who research the Richmond Mortgage Industry and figure out what needs to be done to it. Then they communicate their findings to the Virginia Mortgage Lender's Association (VMLA), which lobbies and molds legislation so it can protect and benefit our clients' interests. The RMBA is composed of people from all over the Mortgage Industry in #RVA. My goal is always to make it as easy and painless for my clients to be home owners, and getting involved with the RMBA is just another way to make this happen. Homeownership is after all the American dream.

The RMBA also holds regular educational events geared towards loan officers, this is great for me because it provides direct access to tremendous amount of information that benefits my customers.

I am excited to be a part of this organization in 2017 and I can't wait to see what other amazing things come my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment