Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hear what people are saying...



Great Experience with Clay

We had a great first time home buying experience with Clay. Clay made sure that everything went as planned and my wife and I now live in the home of our dreams.
LOAN STATUSClosed Jul 2016
LOAN TYPEConstruction
CLOSE ON TIMEYes

Great Job!

Clay did an AMAZING job in our home purchase. Two BIG thumbs up!! We were looking for a specific home, and came through with shining colors. Process was easy, and he was in full communication the whole time! 
LOAN STATUSClosed Jul 2016
LOAN TYPEPurchase
CLOSE ON TIMEYes

As a first time homebuyer I was nervous and worried but Clay put all my mind to ...

Clay helped us from start to finish leaving no question unanswered. A truly hassle free experience in getting our mortgage!! As a first time homebuyer I was nervous and worried but Clay put all my mind to rest! I would highly recommend he and his team to help you purchase/refinance your home!
LOAN STATUSClosed Apr 2016
LOAN TYPEPurchase
  • In today's challenging and demanding market, he dealt with my frustrations ...

    Clay followed through with everything he promised. In today's challenging and demanding market, he dealt with my frustrations in a calm composed manner. He answered every question I asked and completed the process as painlessly as possible.
    LOAN STATUSClosed Apr 2016
    LOAN TYPEPurchase

    He always had time for us regardless if we needed something on the weekend or past ...

    Clay is very informative, able to answer all of our questions and address any and all concerns immediately. He always had time for us regardless if we needed something on the weekend or past 'normal' working hours. We already have recommended Clay and his team, and will continue to do so in the future.
    LOAN STATUSClosed Apr 2016
    LOAN TYPEPurchase

No comments:

Post a Comment