Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Fall breeze brings exciting changes!



Hello and Happy Fall!

As a part of my preferred network of clients, I wanted you to be the first to know my exciting news!  I have made a change, and have accepted a new position as a Senior Loan Officer at First Home Mortgage.  This decision came after a lot of research, and ultimately I felt like First Home offers everything that I need to provide the ultimate service that you, my clients, and your referrals deserve.  At First Home I will have access an even wider range of mortgage products.  I will be able to help you and your referrals directly and will be available by phone, text, and email just like before.  My favorite part of the change is that I will have more control over the processing of applications and loans, and can ultimately be more successful at getting your referrals into the homes of their dreams.

I would like to invite you to visit our webpage and learn more about my new company.  You can find find my updated contact information at the bottom of this email.  Please make sure to save that for your records. I look forward to talking with you about my new capabilities and services.  Any questions, comments, or additional information you'd like, just reach out to me any time.   I’d love to hear from you!

Thank you for your continued support,
Clay

No comments:

Post a Comment